Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Messenger Bag!


Messenger Bag
Originally uploaded by Archymomma

I made this messenger bag - with two reversible flaps for a trade! The wonderful lady I made it for picked out the big flower print and the Amy Butler medallion print...I decided that I didn't want to put them together on a reversible flap so I made two! I hope she likes them!!
The messenger bag itself is black with a black on black print interior. There are pockets on the inside and one each on the front and back exterior of the bag. The adjustable strap is made from cotton webbing.
The flaps are reversible and interchangable....so really she is getting 4 different bags! I love how it turned out and hope she does too!!



1 comment:

  1. Really great looking bag! I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it!!!

    ReplyDelete