Monday, November 23, 2009

Alchemy goes Gold!

So I'm going to give Congo life a shot. I was asked to join Alchemy a Congo on Hyena Cart. My first stocking will be over the Thanksgiving Day weekend. I will be stocking items from Thursday through Monday the 30th. Alchemy's theme for the stocking event is "Gold".


I'm offering this great purse as a FFS drawing. It is a new design that I've been working on for a while.

It is not perfect....a couple little sewing errors - but it is definately usable!

It measures about 8.5" x 8.5" and has a zip closure with a flap over that. There is small pocket with a zipper closure on the interior of the purse. The strap is detachable and adjustable.





A few other offerings through the weekend include a knitting project bag, a purse and a couple of clutches.




No comments:

Post a Comment