Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy!

OH my this has been a busy month!! And it is not over yet! Not only is my son's 2nd Birthday coming up at the end of the month....but I have a full line of custom orders to complete. Everything from messenger bags to knitting needle rolls to diaper bags have to be made!! Everyone is picking such diverse fabrics that it is just fun to sew everything up and see how it turns out!!

I listed my first stocking with the Chaco Reversable Flap Messenger Bags in August. I had 3 listed and 2 of them have sold! I'm hoping for some good feedback on them. I really like the one I made for myself....but I think I'm bias!


The Mermaid fabric is from the new line of fabric from Heather Ross. One side is the mermaids on aqua and the other side is a combination of the swimmig fish and the seahorse fabrics. The bag itself is brown. I really like this one and am glad it is going to someone to use and enjoy!





I have also decided to be an office licensee for Hudson Hatstm from Ky Baby Knits. These are beautiful fun hats for kids and adults. They can be made "scrappy" from a bunch of different yarns or they can be made from a single skein.


I finished this one on our vacation to Glacier National Park. It is made from wonderfully soft Noro Silver Thaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment